The LASER Level 2 Award for Door Supervisors in the Private Security Industry (Top up) provides full coverage of the Top up competences specified by the SIA and therefore meets its requirements for a licence-linked Top up qualification.
• Know how to use equipment relevant to a door supervisor
• Know what actions to take in relation to global (or critical) incidents
• Understand terror threats and the role of the security operative in the event of a threat
• Understand physical interventions and the implications of their use
• Understand the risks associated with physical intervention
• Understand how to reduce the risks associated with physical intervention
• Be able to use physical skills to protect yourself and others
• Be able to use non-pain compliant standing, holding and escorting techniques
Contact our offices today for more information and next available course dates.
(+44) 0203 609 0260
*For UKVI courses in Bangladesh or Nepal, contact our relevant offices