The qualification has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
• To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
• Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
• To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
• To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
• Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
• Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
• Effectively use verbal and communication skills
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
Contact our offices today for more information and next available course dates.
(+44) 0203 609 0260
*For UKVI courses in Bangladesh or Nepal, contact our relevant offices