Functional Skills qualifications are intended to support learners as they seek to improve their applied literacy and numeracy. English Entry 2 is your first step toward progress towards GCSE.
• Be able to provide reliable evidence of a their achievements against demanding content that is relevant to the workplace.
• Show their underpinning knowledge as well as their ability to apply this in different contexts.
• Help learners to gain confidence and fluency in, and a positive attitude towards, English.
• Be able to demonstrate their competence in English by using it in real-world situations as well as demonstrating a sound grasp of basic English knowledge and skills.
• Be able to demonstrate their competence across three components, Reading; Writing; Speaking, Listening and Communicating.
Contact our offices today for more information and next available course dates.
(+44) 0203 609 0260
*For UKVI courses in Bangladesh or Nepal, contact our relevant offices