A well-established private English language service in Sylhet, UK Graduate is seeking a talented and committed Full-time PSI English ESOL/ and IELTS teacher to meet an increase in demand. Initially, teaching positions would be based in Sylhet and will mainly require teaching students and adults on a one-to-one basis and in group classes.
The main responsibilities include to:
- Plan, prepare, teach and where appropriate design courses and lessons.
- Assess, and provide feedback on achievement, progress and development needs.
- Set, evaluate and mark students’ course work, homework and other assignments
- Carry out and mark placement tests and regular diagnostic, progress and summative testing.
- Induct students and provide academic/educational guidance and tutorial support to students.
- Supervise students' attendance and behaviour as appropriate
- Attend meetings as required
With a focus on delivering one-to-one general and UKVI PSI English / ESOL/ and IELTS tuition, the ideal candidate MUST:
- Have an English language teaching qualification (CELTA, DELTA, PGCE, MA in TESOL or equivalent)
- Have at least two years’ English language teaching experience (IELTS teaching experience or the ability to familiarise yourself with the exam requirements quickly are essential)
- Be friendly and approachable and committed to the success of the students
- Be flexible
- Have the ability to plan and deliver engaging, bespoke lessons to students ranging from beginners to advanced
- Ideally, have business English, English for Academic Purposes (EAP) and/or ESOL teaching experience
- Either has some OET (Occupational English Test for medical professionals) teaching experience or the willingness to complete an online teacher training programme in this test
- Ideally have experience teaching in further education, university or private language school setting
- Be fully IT literate
Permanent Position - Full-time and Part-time available.
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience.