We are looking to recruit a Front Office Assistant to provide professional support to maximise the effectiveness of our buildings and provide support to staff, visitors and students at our office. The position will concentrate on supporting building users by managing face-to-face, telephone and email queries related to the use of the facilities within the building, events, meetings and other centrally delivered facilities services.
We are seeking a professional, customer-focused individual to welcome all students, staff and visitors to UK Graduate. They will provide a comprehensive reception service that is delivered in a manner which fully supports the College identity and mission. You will provide information to a range of clients, including prospective and existing students, visitors and other enquirers, as well as routine administrative support to the management team and support for the organisation and delivery of college events.
· Ensure an excellent level of customer service is embedded throughout the centre.
· To ensure a daily smooth running of the operation within the department by communicating effectively within and with other departments, as well as supporting any necessary changes to ensure seamless customer service.
· Act as the first point of contact for the centre, supporting students with queries, handling correspondence, liaising with relevant staff and greeting visitors.
· Ensure that a holistic approach is being implemented regarding customer service and student experience standards.
· Provides administrative support to the Partnerships and Operations Manager with daily operations and liaises with the Operations team members for their daily activities.
· Key liaison manager between the Partnerships and Operations Manager and the other key staff.
· Council and support student queries internally and externally.
· Monitors the day-to-day classes for the relevant course and chases up the tutors if late and maintains records of any issues.
· Oversee that the required resources are made available to all the academic staff and the students before the start of the classes.
· Liaise with faculty members to ensure the provision of teaching and assessment, including checking facilities, available resources and room bookings.
· To provide accurate and up-to-date information as required by the Centre.
· To attend team meetings and contribute to Quality Assurance reviews and audits.
· Maintain confidentiality about all centre information and comply with General Data Protection Regulation.
· To be involved in Centre staff development and training schemes and participate in Personal Development Review procedures within the College.
· To adhere to the College's Equality and Diversity Scheme concerning staff and students and to comply with and implement the College’s Health and Safety policy.
· To undertake any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as may be required.
We are looking for somebody with excellent customer care skills, strong communication and organisation skills and a strong desire to work in a busy, customer-facing environment. You will be the first point of contact for a busy reception and should be a good team player that can remain calm and professional during busy times.
Previous experience of working within a front-facing, busy office environment is essential, together with a good knowledge of IT software packages and administrative processes.
Permanent - Full-time
Tk. 15,000 - 20,000 per month