The Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care (Early Years Educator) aims to enable learners to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years.
• Supporting healthy lifestyles for children through food, nutrition and exercise·
• Supporting physical careroutines for children and for unwell children·
• Promoting children’semotional well-being, social and emotional development·
• Understanding the needs ofthe mother and baby pre-conception, during pregnancy and the first year of life·
• The role of the Early Years practitioner·
• Legislation relating toEarly Years practice·
• Working in partnership·
• Supporting children throughplay in Early Years·
• Developing the literacy,mathematical and communication skills of children·
• Understand the needs of thechild in preparing for school·
• Understanding children’scognitive development·
• Promoting the physicaldevelopment of children·
• Supporting children withadditional needs·
• Using studies and tools topromote the development of children·
• Professional developmentfor Early Years Educators
• To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
• To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
Contact our offices today for more information and next available course dates.
(+44) 0203 609 0260
*For UKVI courses in Bangladesh or Nepal, contact our relevant offices