The Level 4 Diploma provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern day businesses. The Qualification focuses upon developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective organisational manager and leader.
• To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
• Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
• To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
• To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
• Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
• Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
• Effectively use verbal and communication skills
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
Contact our offices today for more information and next available course dates.
(+44) 0203 609 0260
*For UKVI courses in Bangladesh or Nepal, contact our relevant offices