UK Graduate are a specialist Student recruitment and training company that offers a range of services to enable universities to provide global access to their higher education programmes. Our Student Recruitment Consultants are responsible for recruiting international and domestic students for English and Graduate programmes on behalf of our University partners. We have positions available in both Dhaka and Sylhet for this role.
As a Student Recruitment Consultant, you will have an emphasis on lead conversion using consultative sales methods, such as building trust, listening, informing, showing an interest and presenting the product to prospective students. You will nurture prospects through the whole recruitment process from the point of enquiry through to becoming a student.
Some key responsibilities:
- Be able to speak and write in English
- Professional and proactive sales activity by telephone, email, WhatsApp, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other platforms to exceed student recruitment targets, using a service-oriented approach.
- Utilise video meetings and screen sharing to connect with and support prospective students in their decision-making process; demonstrate products and services to convey the reality of studying in a tailored and personalised manner
- Guarantee that direct sales enquiries and direct applications are converted via focused follow-up activity using a consultative sales methodology.
- Collaborate with the admissions team to ensure fast, efficient and effective follow-up of student leads and applications to increase conversion rates and achieve expected sales outcomes, whilst providing high standards of customer service throughout.
- Create a positive image of UK Graduate by being responsive, prompt and courteous when responding to requests or enquiries from customers
- Produce standard and ad hoc reports as requested
- Enter and maintain records and data into the appropriate system (e.g. CRM, HR etc.)
- Liaise with internal and external teams, committees, bodies etc. to ensure an effective service
- Process documents, for example, applications, offers, contracts, orders, records, payments and other information in accordance with agreed service levels
- Carry out general office/lab duties, e.g. reception/meeting and greeting; sort and organise mail; order stationery; maintain office/lab equipment such as a printer, photocopier etc.
- Financial administration to include Setting up and processing payments
- Keep the working area clean and tidy in line with appropriate Health & Safety requirements
We are looking for candidates who can effectively build rapport with customers. Be confident, enthusiastic, and professional as an employee and a consultant? will need to be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Experience of working within a similar environment as outlined above
- Competent in the use of relevant IT packages
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable professional and proactive approach
- Demonstrable ability to work quickly, flexibly and accurately in a dynamic, changing environment
- Experience of team working and effectiveness as a good team player
- Demonstrable provision of excellent customer service
Training will be provided to the successful candidate and you will work in collaboration with an experienced consultant team, creating and innovating new ways of working, to ensure excellent performance. We are here to support you in developing your career in the right direction.
Permanent - Full-time position
Tk. 20,000 - 25,000 per month