The Qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector.
• The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
• Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
• Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
• An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
• Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
• To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
• To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
Contact our offices today for more information and next available course dates.
(+44) 0203 609 0260
*For UKVI courses in Bangladesh or Nepal, contact our relevant offices