The Level 3 Diploma Health and Social Care has been created to develop and reward the health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector.
• The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
• Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
• Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
• An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision
• Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
• To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
• To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
Contact our offices today for more information and next available course dates.
(+44) 0203 609 0260
*For UKVI courses in Bangladesh or Nepal, contact our relevant offices