A degree from a reputable university or college is a great way to launch your international career.
Our University Placement Service allows you to benefit from our extensive network of more than 50+ partner universities and colleges. Combined with our wealth of experience, we help you find the perfect undergraduate, graduate, or vocational program, and guide you through the application process.
Part of our University Placement Service is a free pre-test to determine your level of English. Based on this assessment, UK Graduate estimates the time you need to improve your English to the required level for admission into a university or college.
Selecting a program and institution takes time and consideration. If you have an idea of what you want to study, you should to think about the type of ‘credential’ you want to achieve. Whether you want to graduate with a diploma or a bachelor’s degree, we can help you progress to your instituion and program of choice.
Our college offers a variety of programs to help improve your English skills. No matter what the entry requirements for your university or college, our courses will support you in achieving your goal.
· English proficiency courses: Effective and flexibleprograms that address your specific language needs.
· Exam preparation: including SELT, IELTS and Cambridge.Intensive programs that focus on skills and strategies required for studying ina university.
· English for academic purposes: Includes essentialskills such as essay writing, critical thinking, and reading comprehension.
1. Send your program preferences and take the free English pre-test.
2. UK Graduate sends you recommendations based on your English level, existing academic qualifications, future objectives and preferred study location.
3. Choose a partner university or college and enrol for English study at UK Graduate.
4. UK Graduate assists in your application for university or college and pre-screens your application.
5. Receive joint letters of acceptance for UK Graduate and the partner university or college (conditional).
Want to get in touch? We'd love to hear from you. Here's how you can reach us:
either complete the form below, email us or just pick up the phone to chat with a member of our team.